Do. I. Even. English? Words. I. Say. What. Are. Those?
(I call it the CPT Kirk Syndrome)
** Hey look! I made a meme! **
Some examples of writing with Fibro Fog are;
- Writing this way is like digging my way out of quicksand. Once you finally dig out the correct word or sentence, you’re too exhausted to try it again… but you do.
- Anyone who has ever tried writing anything with a messed up memory, or on strong medications, is basically into S & M for the brain. The pleasure and pain of writing something really good is addicting.
- When I’m in deep Fibro Fog, or on pain medications, I write like CPT Kirk after a few bottles of Romulan Ale.
- I use Google like a guest on Family Feud or Jeopardy, “Something to read you would normally find in a Doctor’s office?” “What is a magazine?”
- I literally just used Google to write this one short blog to look up, “What is the game show hosted by the guy named Steve?” and “What is the illegal drink on Star Trek?
If I ever do publish a book, the publisher will need a team of editors just to decipher what the hell I’m writing.
Well, I’m off to write more gibberish and max out my Goggle searches.
As always… Be safe, be kind, and always be happy!
You must be logged in to post a comment.